- Feb 08, 2022
- Identify the origin of diverse cellular responses in signal transduction pathway by integrating theoretical and experimental methods
A collaboration study between Dr. Mochizuki was published in “Biophysical Journal “.
- Jun 16, 2021
- Establishment of a clinical-grade human embryonic stem cell line KthES11
The study of Dr. Suemori's group was published in “Stem Cell Research“.
- May 10, 2021
- A new mechanism of regulatory T cell generation to suppress excessive immune responses ―Non-coding DNA sequences indispensable for immune tolerance were discoveredー
The collaboration study of Prof. Sakaguchi's group and Prof. Kondoh’s group was published in “Immunity”
- Feb 25, 2021
- Complete control of a gene regulatory network of ascidian embryo by a few factors identified by a mathematical theory.
The collaboration study between Dr. Mochizuki's group and Dr. Satou's group (Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University) was published in “Scientific Reports “
- Nov 26, 2020
- The development of an antiviral drug screening platform with a FRET biosensor for measurement of arenavirus Z assembly
The study of Dr. Mizutani's group was published in “Cell Structure and Function“.
- Oct 22, 2020
- Endogenous retroviruses drive KRAB zinc-finger protein family expression for tumor suppression
- Sep 14, 2020
- Molecular mechanism of cross-species transmission of primate lentiviruses ―Principle of lentiviral cross-species transmission leading to the emergence of the AIDS virus―
- Sep 07, 2020
- A clustering-independent method for finding differentially expressed genes in single-cell transcriptome data
The study of Dr. Vandenbon's group was published in “Nature Communications“.